Friday, November 10, 2006












Recently Sold



Well, it's just about that time again, and sales are picking up as proof. I've been offering specials on my 2006 stock to clear it out before the New Year, and at the same time offering some new items for the Holidays starting next week:) Some of these items include a couple of different versions of Salvation brcelets with Genuine Olive wood beads from Israel. *The wood is taken from branches that have fallen off of the trees naturally.
In addition, I'll have some classic Holiday styles, and a couple of fun surprises as well.




All of my shows will be in the next few weeks, and that means a lot of work for me, in an attempt to keep up, but very welcome all the same:)




These are just a few of my recently sold items, a couple of them are current favorites of mine.








No comments: