Monday, March 05, 2007

Custom Bridal Jewellery



Well, it's bridal season again! I am just beginning to add my customizable bridal pieces to my site in the bridal section, so far there is a floating Swarovski pearl bracelet that can be ordered directly from the site, with all of the customizations included in the price, so you can have the colors, size and number of strands you want, with just a few mouse clicks. Custom jewelry made easy!

The designs I am using for these pieces will be some of the most popular designs (the floating style in particular is the most popular design for brides in my experience)

For further customization or matching pieces, please email me:)

My hope is that this will open a few more doors to brides that want custom jewellery, but just can't seem to find the time for a consultation.

Let me know what you think:)

No comments: