Tuesday, January 30, 2007

First Contests




I thought it would be fun to kick off the new site with a couple of contests. They will both run until Febuary 12th, and then I will put all of the names into two hats and draw a winner for each. Sound good? Contest #1 will be for customers that have purchased one of my pieces in the past or recently, and contest #2 will be for everyone.


For contest one, please email me a short testimonial (a sentance or two) about the piece you purchased, and I'll enter your name into the draw for a pair of sterling and crystal earrings, which are pictured above, and a surprise piece:). The testimonials will be put on my testimonial page on ellejule.com.


For contest two, please sign my guestbook on ellejule.com and I will enter your name in the draw for the pair of crystal and sterling earrings in the bottom picture.


I have the winners!
The past customers set goes to Cheryl Q. of Canada,
the second set of earrings now belong to Kathryn from New Zealand!
Thanks for playing! Keep an eye out for more contests in the spring!


No comments: