Friday, January 26, 2007

New site launched!

The new Elle Jule site is officially launched!
I will be adding new product over the next few weeks, so please keep checking back for news and new items.
My site was designed by Margaret Rose Designs http://www.mrosewebdesign.com and I am thrilled by this new system! It incorporates a guestbook, coupons, a news page with newsletter option and much more. I am so excited to have more ways to keep my customers updated and interactive with the site. As far as site design goes, I couldn't have found a better designer anywhere, Margaret is very accomodating and I couldn't beleive how determined she was to give me exactly what I was looking for.
Another good thing is that Margaret creates sites specifically for artists and crafters and her designs are very affordable. If you are looking for a site, I definitely recomend her services.

No comments: